A Faulty Washing Machine Caused Water Damage in My Poughkeepsie Property. How Do I Restore the Affected Areas?
Let our professional team of SERVPRO technicians help with your Poughkeepsie water damage.
Hire a Restoration Firm in Poughkeepsie to Perform Water Removal in Your Property.
When you notice water seeping into various surfaces in your Poughkeepsie home after your washing machine leaks, do not waste time. Contact professional restorers from a reputed company like SERVPRO immediately to avoid costly repairs and health issues. Our technicians can help you to save salvageable items and restore your property to its pre-damaged state.
Why is it necessary to seek professional help?
The professionals who provide water removal services in Poughkeepsie have gone through extensive training to handle water damage of any magnitude. Our restorers use high-tech equipment and tools, special and approved techniques to remove water and dry affected areas. Our experienced workforce can solve your dilemma professionally and in the shortest time possible.
What does water damage restoration involve?
Over the years, we have been in business, we have restored thousands of properties to their pre-damage condition with success. Depending on the severity of the water loss incident in your home, our restoration process may involve the following:
- Thorough inspection
- Water extraction
- Drying and dehumidification
- Rebuilding affected areas
How do you identify where the water went?
During the restoration process, we use our advanced equipment to leave no detail behind. Our technicians can use penetrating moisture meters to get the exact moisture readings in porous surfaces such as carpet and pad.
We also take moisture and humidity readings regularly during the restoration process using equipment such as thermal imaging cameras, and moisture sensors to get a clear picture of the effectiveness of our drying process. If we suspect water seeped in cavities that can be costly to repair if we demolish them, we can use borescopes to check for contamination.
How do you dry porous surfaces?
SERVPRO technicians can use various drying dehumidifying procedures depending on the severity of the water intrusion. We use air moving equipment to increase air circulation in a home. This equipment helps increase the rate of evaporation in the affected areas. Our team can then use a low grain refrigerant dehumidifier to dry your home. The machine lowers the moisture levels in the air and surfaces of the affected property to the lowest level possible. It can take a few days to restore your property after water damage.
Even a slight amount of water can cause significant damage to your house. Call SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County at (845) 635-4550 for prompt water removal services. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Where Do I Start with Fire Cleanup in My Production Facility in Poughkeepsie?
Once you have a surprise fire loss and need help cleaning it up, you can count on our crew at SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County to be there.
SERVPRO Knows How to Handle Fire Damage Restoration, and Our Skilled Team Can Get Started on Your Poughkeepsie Business Right Away
If you have had a fire in your Poughkeepsie production facility and everyone made it out safe, the next logical step is tackling the cleanup. Hiring the experts in the field will ensure you have professional-grade restoration services so that your business never skips a beat. SERVPRO has all of the tools and methods that allow us to handle your cleanup and restoration quicker than the competition. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, and available for emergency service seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
How is Fire Cleanup Handled?
Besides being extremely dangerous, fire can also quickly destroy the interior of your production facility, machinery, paperwork, and office furniture. Having someone available to handle your fire damage restoration in Poughkeepsie helps ensure you are back on track sooner than DIY cleaning methods could ever do. Rapid response after you suffer from a fire loss is critical for several reasons:
• Smoke begins to penetrate the various cavities located throughout your building
• Soot residue and smoke particles may travel through your commercial HVAC system
• Water damage from extinguishing the flames can fester with every hour even after the fire is out
Why Should I Call SERVPRO?
Our team of trained technicians is concerned about the health of all of our customers. Safety is always a number one priority, and we know that you want to ensure your business sees minimal downtime. Once our crew arrives on-site, we will help you understand the fire damage present and the steps that we plan to take to protect your bottom line and to salvage whatever possible. We then get started with the initial cleanup of all charred debris and unsalvageable materials.
SERVPRO is your trusted ally when it comes to advising you on the process and solving any issues that may develop up during the restoration. We are here for:
• Ensuring all water and chemicals from extinguishing the fire gets cleaned up thoroughly
• We address any smoke and soot residue so that no odors linger or corrosion takes place
• Our team refinishes all areas of your commercial space to bring it back to preloss condition
Why is Fire Damage Too Complex for My Cleaning Crew?
Soot and smoke are elements that change the complexity of any fire event. Our team has training following standards set forth by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We handle all smoke damage repairs and work to eliminate any residual odors efficiently.
What many do not realize is that handling fire damage entails a lot more than merely cleaning up charred debris and waste. We also take the time to ensure all areas of your business are structurally safe and ready for the next phases of restoration.
Our Green Fleet is equipment with the latest tools and technology for:
• Tarping or Boarding-Up – We will take the time to board up any doors or windows and tarp off vital areas to secure and seal your business property.
• Water Removal and Drying – Our team vacuums or pumps out any standing water from extinguishing and fire, followed by professional drying and dehumidification techniques.
• Soot and Smoke Removal – All sticky soot residue and smoke particles get thoroughly removed from all materials and surfaces, with particular attention paid to equipment and your HVAC system.
• Sanitization and Deodorization – We meticulously disinfect and deodorize the affected areas to keep mold from developing and to prevent odors from lingering.
• Restoration and Rebuilding – We ensure the interior of your production facility, offices, and any areas impacted by the fire are brought to preloss condition “Like it never even happened.”
We Work to Save You Money
A fire loss can be trying for any business. However, our early mitigation means that we can help you to cut back on additional damages. We work to restore rather than replace whenever possible. Any of the restorable contents within your commercial building get thoroughly cleaned and then deodorized. We have the best equipment in the industry today to handle your fire damage restoration, including:
• Thermal Foggers – This equipment helps put out a dense, solvent-based fog that helps neutralize odor-causing particles.
• Ultra-Low Volume Foggers (ULV) – These work by atomizing deodorizing agents, which put out a fine mist to penetrate areas where odorous particles may have traveled.
Once you have a surprise fire loss and need help cleaning it up, you can count on our crew at SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County to be there. Call on us 24/7 for emergency fire damage restoration services, and we can have a team there in as little as four hours. We can be reached by calling (845) 635-4550.
Does Hardwood Flooring Require Removal After Floods?
SERVPRO professionals are trained to handle all types of water damage in your home.
Flooding can spread quickly throughout your Poughkeepsie home, but with the premier extraction tools available, we can reduce how severe and threatening these conditions become.
Flooding in your Poughkeepsie home can initially seem impossible to clean and restore. Ideally, the objective of our SERVPRO technicians is to limit the amount of build back and reconstruction necessary to recover the property entirely. This objective comes with a fast response involving premier recovery tools, including powerful extractors, air movers, dehumidifiers, and other specialty tools to remove water and moisture from the damaged areas.
Despite how challenging removing standing water might be, it is often the flood damage repair in Poughkeepsie homes that is the most time-consuming and costly. With sensitive materials like hardwood flooring, exposure to flood water could have immediate detrimental effects. The longer this exposure persists, the harder that successful restoration effort becomes. In some situations, the only suitable solution is to remove portions of the wood flooring and reinstall them at a later date after mitigation completes. Some of the compromising conditions that could require controlled demolition and material replacement include:
- Overexposure of water damage
- Physical damage to plank (warping, bloating, peeling)
- Contamination exposure
What Happens When Hardwood Becomes Too Saturated?
With a team of in-house contractors and the restoration professionals that we provide, we can address a greater spectrum of recovery and repair needs for your home after a flood. Instead of pursuing subcontractors to do construction work, we can meet each of these phases at the appropriate times without extended waits. Saturated hardwood flooring can become too weak to support the occupants of the house or show physical damage that restoration cannot correct. Removing portions of flooring can ensure that our team can return your home to its pre loss-condition fast.
Floods can compromise flooring materials, but our SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County contractors and restoration technicians can help make it “Like it never even happened.” Give us a call today at (845) 635-4550.
Learn more about Poughkeepsie
What Different Residues and Substances Exist After Fire Losses in Poughkeepsie?
Each fire loss recovery that our SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County team addresses is unique.
Fire Damage In Poughkeepsie
Residues and soiling are substantial obstacles for restoring your Poughkeepsie home, so we work quickly to remove these threats.
The loss incidents that threaten your Poughkeepsie home are not the same as every other emergency. You have different contents, structural layout, unique materials, and conditions that set your residence apart from others that have contended with fire losses in the past. These differences also impact the way that your property can get cleaned.
Varying materials require different strategies to remove fire damage in Poughkeepsie properties. Residues, soils, and other harmful substances can adhere to surfaces and contents throughout your home, requiring numerous cleaning products and practices to address it all. In some situations, the ideal solution is controlled demolition for how long specific materials take to clean and recover. If it is more cost-effective to replace rather than restore, this is often the most favorable path.
Some of the soiling threats that our SERVPRO team encounters after a fire loss include:
Soot - Soot gets created from incomplete combustion of various fuels like wood. Each of these microscopic particles is a health hazard for those exposed, so cleaning surfaces should be a contained approach that removes the entirety of the residue.
Oils - Oily soilings are also a common threat after fire extinguishment. Emulsification is one of the best strategies here, and this can happen with the application of potent water-based solvents in our cleaning product line.
Smoke Residues - Between wet and dry smoke, there are several factors to consider. Thick residues left behind by wet smoke often also come with strong odors. With efforts like soda blasting, we can simultaneously address both the coating and its effects.
Each fire loss recovery that our SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County team addresses is unique. We can thoroughly inspect your property and make sure that we are taking the most efficient steps to make it “Like it never even happened.” Give us a call today at (845) 635-4550.
Are There Different Extractors for My Poughkeepsie Residential Water Removal?
SERVPRO has all that you need
With standing water or saturation in your Poughkeepsie home, our SERVPRO team must utilize multiple tools to prepare the property for drying.
Before many other mitigation or restoration processes can begin in your Poughkeepsie home following a water loss, the appropriate steps must be taken to address standing water and pooling. Because there are dozens of potential extractors that our SERVPRO team might use for a loss site, there are considerations that must get made to determine the best water removal tool.
The process hinges on finding the most efficient and thorough solutions regarding water removal in Poughkeepsie homes and other actions like drying. With multiple options ranging from powerful extractor trucks to more handheld, mobile solutions, we can meet the need of your home with a confident approach that results in a faster path to drying and restoring the house.
How Do You Choose the Right Extractor for the Job?
Extraction is a critical element of water loss mitigation, making it one of the first actions taken when our SERVPRO team arrives. Choosing among the available equipment involves several factors, including where in the house is damaged, if it is surface or trapped water to face, and what materials have become exposed. There are many possible extraction units available to our technicians, but often the choice lies between three primary types:
- Submersible Pumps
- Wet Vacuums
- Truck-Mounted Pumps
When Is the Best Time for Submersible Pumps?
With standing water, removing it to a manageable depth is a priority of our responding technicians. To accomplish this, when clean water is the culprit, we can focus our water removal efforts on the capable abilities of submersible pumps. Electric pumps in this line are the most versatile, offering a consistent and continual draw of standing water. Additionally, electric submersible pumps can often reach more challenging areas like the basement and attic with longer discharge lines. This versatility can make it a smart choice to begin water removal as soon as our technicians arrive at the damaged site. Submersible pumps offer:
- Quiet Operation
- Continual Water Removal
- Options Such as Electric or Gas-Powered
When Do Wet Vacuums Fit the Situation Best?
While our technicians might first look to bigger extraction units if widespread standing water is a concern, wet vacuums play an equally vital role. Submersible pumps can only work in depths of two inches or higher, and shallower than this and the pump loses prime to continue pulling water from the area. While submersibles can then be vital in removing standing water to this two-inch depth, it is tools like wet vacuums that must remove the water the rest of the way. Wet vacuums also have the versatility of being the extraction force for many of the specialty tools used in water removal. Some of the key advantages of using these units include:
- Mobility – many of the extraction tools that our SERVPRO professionals use are anchored to specific points where they get used until they get relocated. Wet vacuums offer a faster path from one damaged area to the next.Technicians can carry these portable tanks from one damaged area to another to quickly address both surface water and trapped moisture in flooring/wall materials.
- Versatility – Even in situations where standing water might be at a depth suitable for submersible pumps, wet vacuums might be able to reach the damaged areas. The size of the units in smaller, confined spaces, can help to remove surface water to allow for focused drying efforts with air movers, dehumidifiers, and other moisture removal equipment.
- Attachments – One of the advantages of using wet vacuums is their ability to support multiple attachments that can better manage lingering surface water or trapped moisture in flooring materials like hardwood and carpeting. Carpet wands, for example, can pull trapped water from carpeted flooring to allow drying efforts to be more productive and take less time.
When is the Truck-Mounted Pump Necessary?
Widespread water losses can be a challenge to witness in your home, but that is often when our SERVPRO professionals utilize our larger truck-mount extractor. Capable of removal rates of 300 PSI, we can remove high volumes of water over short periods. These tools are ideal for shorter distances to maintain as much available pressure and prime as possible to increase the removal rate.
Water removal is not cut and dry for your property and can involve multiple tools and equipment. Our SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County team can provide a fast and reliable response with the full range of extraction tools to protect your home and its belongings. Give us a call anytime at (845) 635-4550.
Who Can Provide Me With Fire Restoration Services in Poughkeepsie?
Fire damage can occur in any room of your home. Stay safe and deal with damage by contacting team SERVPRO right away.
SERVPRO of Poughkeepsie Can Quickly Provide Your Property With Fire Restoration Services
If your Poughkeepsie home has come to face fire damage, it is never wise to wait. If the fire is large enough to call for the fire department, the best thing you could do for your home is to call for remediation services as soon as you finish your first call. The quicker it is addressed, the easier the remediation becomes.
One of the trickiest aspects of fire damage is how quickly the damage on your Poughkeepsie property can become challenging to remove. Once a fire is put out, remediating specific objects gets put on a clock. As plastics, and other materials cool, they can become discolored and begin to look weathered.
What Objects in my Home Should be Remediated Immediately?
Should a fire occur inside your home, our SERVPRO technicians may find their hands full due to the number of tasks that must be seen. After clearing out any debris, our technicians can see to quickly:
- Removing any furniture that is smoke damaged and needs to be cleaned
- Send any artwork that requires special remediation services to our facilities
- Set up air scrubbers, to begin to filter out malodorous particles from the air
A lot of our work involves doing many of the same tasks at the same time. For this reason, our technicians work in teams.
What Happens When My Furniture, Clothing, and Belongings Are Brought to Your Facilities?
Sometimes, our advanced equipment is too large to bring to the site of the fire damage. When your belongings need special equipment, they are:
- Carefully packed, labeled, and then stored at our facilities
- Once there, they are remediated by our expert technicians
- After remediation services, they are once again carefully packed and stored
Never wait to get help. Call SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County by dialing (845) 635-4550. Trust our fire damage restoration technicians to help you when you need it.
Click here for more information about Poughkeepsie.
Where Can I Find Water Cleanup Services for My Restaurant?
SERVPRO is always ready to meet your water damage restoration needs.
SERVPRO of Poughkeepsie Can Help You With Your Water Cleanup Needs
Finding your Poughkeepsie restaurant in need of water cleanup services would put any entrepreneur in a bad mood. No one could blame you for feeling upset. You feel like life guarantees nothing as your business could be in jeopardy. However, do not worry. There is always assistance close at hand for your restaurant when you need it.
Imagine that the industrial dishwasher in your restaurant leaked and left your establishment in need of professional Poughkeepsie water cleanup services. You come into your restaurant, find a massive puddle all over the kitchen floor, and realize you need a fast cleanup. Thankfully, SERVPRO can help you.
What Can SERVPRO Do to Remove the Water?
Here at SERVPRO, we use industry-grade advanced technological devices created for water cleanup purposes. In your restaurant, we can use:
- Rover-mounted extractors, to remove excess water
- Infrared cameras, to look for hidden pockets of water
- Drying equipment, to reduce leftover moisture
Using our equipment, our technicians can clean up the water in your restaurant and prevent further problems, such as mold damage.
When is SERVPRO Available to Help Me?
We understand how important it is to get your business running again, which is why we are open whenever you need us. We can:
- Work during the day or night
- Work on a weekend or a weekday
- We're open 24/7 and ready to help whenever you need it
We understand how vital foot traffic is for your business. You can trust us to come to your business fast and make sure that we leave you feeling, "Like it never even happened." Here at SERVPRO, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
If you need water cleanup services, don't wait. Get in touch with SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County by dialing (845) 635-4550. We're always open to help.
More about Poughkeepsie.
Is There a Trusted Local Service for Pandemic Cleaning in Poughkeepsie?
The last thing employees want to do at the end of the day is to disinfect door handles. SERVPRO does the job after they go home.
Yes, SERVPRO of NW and SE Dutchess County is highly experienced with the intricacies of environmental cleaning.
Do Professional SERVICES Provide Value?
Professionals like SERVPRO use commercial quality equipment and hospital-grade supplies in Poughkeepsie. When trained and certified technicians work on a project, the work will be performed right, and that delivers real value in the fight against the spread of this pandemic. Professionals deliver better results over DIY cleaning.
We believe that our SERVPRO operation is the right sized specialty-cleaning and property damage mitigation company to really care and serve our clients. Have no concerns; we are also large enough to complete a job of any size. SERVPRO of NW and SE Dutchess County has IICRC-certified technicians that provide proactive preventative pandemic cleaning services for any Poughkeepsie residential or commercial location. Our professional advantage:
- Experts in environmental and biohazard cleaning
- Trained in CDC and OSHA protocols
- Use EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectants
- Have powerful commercial equipment
- Available 24/7
- One-time or regular maintenance plans available
- Meaningful advice and consultation
Contact SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County at (845) 635-4550 for help.
Disclaimer: Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Poughkeepsie, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County today at (845) 635-4550 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
How Do I Clear Flood Water and Mud from My Poughkeepsie House?
Let SERVPRO relive some of your flood damage stress.
Lower levels of your home can quickly get overwhelmed with flood water during a disaster, but our SERVPRO team can help with extraction, drying, and cleaning approaches.
Cleaning up after a Poughkeepsie flood loss can be a considerable challenge, especially when you feel like you have to do it on your own. Many homeowners might not realize that despite not having adequate insurance to protect their properties against the flood forces of nature, that they are not without the possibility of securing knowledgeable and experienced restoration professionals like our SERVPRO team.
Flood damage in Poughkeepsie homes after a storm loss can be widespread and overwhelming to see. It involves many different stages of restoration and recovery for even experienced professionals, ranging from the removal of flood debris in the house to protecting the contents of the residence with fast choices regarding recovery and restoration.
Where Can I Expect the Worst Flood Damages?
Flooding is sometimes an unavoidable force that can target specific areas of your home worse than others. Because of factors like gravity and or access points that are not made from destructive storm forces, several points are more susceptible to contending with standing water and natural flooding threats. Some of these areas include:
- Finished Basements
- Crawl Spaces
- Lower levels of split-level homes
Who is Responsible for Flood Debris Removal?
Because of the severity of natural flooding for properties and the potential contamination that these disasters can introduce, debris removal becomes a vital service to begin immediately. While some property owners might attempt this on their own, many potential health hazards could exist, and often DIY debris removal is less thorough than what our professionals can do for your home. Some of the emergency services that we can provide include:
- Muck Out – Whether shoveling or wet vacuuming out mud, muck, and debris, removing solids from the property left behind by intruding floodwater is vital.
- Content Management – Assessing the condition of individual belongings in your home is another crucial step, as this can show when your possessions need cleaning or complex restoration solutions that can only occur off-site at our SERVPRO facility.
- Controlled Demolition – With a team of in-house residential contractors experienced in nearly all facets of the building trades, we can offer efficient controlled demolition that can save time and money if reconstruction is necessary moving forward.
What Tools Are Best for Removing Natural Flood Effects?
One of the most hazardous obstacles for our restoration technicians to overcome, when we arrive at your home, is standing water. With invading murky waters that are expected to be contaminated with multiple substances, bacteria, and wildlife, we must carefully begin efforts like extraction to ensure that the right measures get taken at the right times to maximize water removal, drying, and disinfection of the house in their respective stages. There are several tools vital for the removal of contaminated surface water, and these include:
- Trash Pumps – Gas-powered extractors like these have much larger intake and discharge than the more traditional electric submersible pumps that our professionals might use in clean-water incidents. By removing solids as well as water from the area, we can reduce cleaning times later or the obstacles present with controlled demolition.
- Truck-Mount Pumps – Truck-mounted pumps are the fiercest extraction tools in our inventory, capable of removing standing water at a force of 300 psi. When widespread water is a concern, especially several inches deep or more, truck extractors can be a wise choice in removal for the house.
- Wet Vacuums – Wet vacuums are among the most versatile of the extraction and cleaning tools that our professionals can use on a loss site. Not only can these portable machines make a substantial difference in shallow standing water, but they can also play a vital role in removing some of the solids carried in with the flooding.
What Makes SERVPRO a Wise Choice for these Emergencies?
There are many reasons that our professionals have become a solid choice for post-flood recovery for homes and businesses. Part of this has to do with our fast and confident response that can often see our technicians arriving within hours of your first call to our emergency line. We also continually work to educate our technicians on the latest practices and approaches for efficient and effective drying and extraction using advanced tools and machines. We work hard to make flood losses “Like it never even happened.”
No matter how destructive flooding might initially appear in your home, our SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County team can help with effective cleaning and restoration practices. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, and that means you can reach us 24/7 by calling (845) 635-4550.