About SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County
Scott C. & Lisa Ann L. Smith
Owners of SERVPRO of NW & SE Dutchess County
We know that there is a big difference between being there for a home or business when disaster strikes or being there for the person that owns that property – and our SERVPRO Team does both. We strive to always go the extra mile for every customer that we serve, exceeding expectations in every phase of restoration. We want to help those who live in Dutchess County because it has been the home of owners Lisa Ann & Scott Smith since 1995, and where their grandchildren are now getting their start as well. From the Culinary Institute of America to the vast farms that provide fresh produce to the Hudson Valley residents, we are proud residents and active members of our lovely community. Our entire organization is family owned and operated, and our success in the restoration industry involves each of the owner's three sons and two daughters-in-law playing key roles in the efficient and effective production of the team.
The Hudson Valley is known for its foliage and scenery, and this picturesque corner of our country only gets further accentuated by the growing neighborhoods and commercial districts that we serve. While there might be many restoration companies that you can choose from when emergencies occur, few have the personnel with the accreditations that our team does. With over 25 employees, our growing team has IICRC-Certifications in every facet of the restoration industry. Our team overall also has accreditations with the EPA for lead and asbestos testing and remediation.
We know that making the communities better begins with the way that we can give back both as individuals and as a company. We have many partnerships and help to sponsor organizations working in our areas like The United Way, ASPCA, American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and our involvement and support of the local fire departments.
With growing commercial districts, we take great pride in our membership with the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce. We want always to have an understanding of what commercial property owners and managers need to function their best, even when faced with disasters and their effects. From historical properties like the Vanderbilt Mansion to any of the multiple breweries in our region, We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
We know that the effects of a property damage emergency can be hard on homes and businesses, and the effort required to restore it can be even harder on the property owners themselves. We strive to make every aspect of this process efficient, cost-effective, and exceptional. You can count on our SERVPRO team to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Clinton Business Association
- Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- DCAR Dutchess County Association of Realtors
- Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce
- Hyde Park Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC)
- Pawling Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasant Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Red Hook Chamber of Commerce
- Rhinebeck Chamber of Commerce
- WCR Womens Council of Realtors
- President GOLD award from SERVPRO INDUSTRIES
- Millionaire Platinum award from SERVPRO Industries